Communal Property Expert & Author of the Cyprus Communal Property Guide

Certificate of Excellence

We took on a development one year ago which is what we call a 80% development. When we started services 80% of the development was “OK” but the other 20% was letting it down. After a lot of hard work in increasing the collection rates, the condition of the building, records and administration, fixing years worth of outstanding maintenance.

We are very pleased to see this development has just been awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for Coralli Spa Resort in Protaras.